About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Celadon Studio! Up and running...

So, people keep asking me if I have updated my webpage, what does my new work look like, how can they see it...so I am going to blog about it! This way I don't have to worry about taking professional pictures every time I make something new. I can keep my camera phone handy, and keep a sort of online journal of my work and progress in the studio.


We are having a:

Studio Seconds Sale and Open House

Sunday, September 14th

from noon to 3pm.

#38 The Maplewood Shops

Northampton, MA

(its the row of shops right off the South Street Parking Lot, across from the Noho Brewery)

Everyone is welcome to stop by, browse over the work, talk to the other potters and buy some really great hand made pottery from local artists.

In addition, we are taking applications for another member of the studio. We have a space opening on October 1st for anyone local who would like a wonderful place to do their work.
Or, if you are interested in taking lessons on the potters wheel this is a good time to check out the space and talk about available times.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: