About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Damaged Goods...the new line of pottery!

So...all things considered I think this line of pottery will speak for its self. Now i just need to find some plastic rodents or bugs. I was trying to think of a way to make some more "indy" pots. Something a little more fun. And since you can smoosh anything into the clay when it's wet, I just have to start bringing ramdom stuff into the studio that people will be able to identify when they see the profile. Or not. Smooshing is quite gratifying. Now I just have to get my butt in there and start glazing some stuff. The Mrs. Potts, teapots, which have had lots of interest...those need to get glazed and done so I can stuff them in a befitting gallery somewhere. And then I have to start getting ready for Snow Farm.....Oh happy holidays....

No comments: