About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Monday, May 4, 2009

Twist and Vacation

Twist was a huge success, I certainly hope I get in to the next one as it is a juried show. And now I am heading on vacation!
I am going to Belmont, VT to this fabulous little cabinto relax, regroup, do some knitting and maybe a little writing.

I am hoping the rain will let me enjoy this deck a little bit.

And I relisted some things on Etsy, these are double sided! Front and back of the dragonfly branch pendant.

I will be out of touch for a little while as the cabin has no television or internet access. I am just going to relax!
A big thank you to Heidi and Juliet for helping me at Twist this past weekend and an upcoming shout out to Chicken Betty for offering to run my hand made button booth at the WEBS Fiber Fair!
See you all on the flip side! Oh...and I got a Flip video camera so I am going to start video podcasting a few pottery lessons...check back for updates!
Cheers!

No comments: