About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Vacation Cottage

This is the view from the wrap around deck at my vacation cottage. The owners house is right next door and they are fantastic! It is just a few miles past the Okemo Resort and totally stocked with anything you would ever need for vacation. Calphalon pans, cutting boards down to the hair dryer. I am happy to pass along info to anyone. It sleeps 2 in a queen bed. Okay...back to knitting.
Cheers!

2 comments:

jooney said...

Wow, what a great cottage! I'd love more information about the place!

Malea said...

If you are interested in this cottage, or they also have a 2 bedroom just over the hill from this one, contact:
ron@unterman.com

Ron and Dottie are the owners and they are terrific!
Malea