About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Friday, April 3, 2009

New Stuff on Etsy...and I finally figured out how to shoot the photos!

This little beauty is one of my newest creations. I am trying the flower gig out since it's spring. Or I want it to be spring! It is $15 on Etsy.
This grayed tree is also a bit new. I am painting on the oxide and sponging it back. I rather like the result. It isn't as stark a contrast as the black on white but you can still see the tiny tree.
We little leaf necklace...it is just about the size of a dime.

This big guy is one of my first stoneware attempts. There is a bit more color in the actual piece, but hard to show the depth of it in the picture. The detail came out nice though.

And these beauties...well, the dragon flies sold already, but the leaf in front is on Etsy.

This is how the beads look when the first come out of the kiln! Totally black....but with the magic of the fabulous bench grinder.....

And then they start to come to life...
My seller name on Etsy is maleaspottery. All of these necklaces are strung on stainless steel, nylon coated wire that is approximately 16" long. And they all retail on Etsy for $15.
Its a deal for a tiny piece of one of a kind wearable art!
And Mother's Day is coming!!! Easter??? Passover??? Graduation?? Something...buy one already.
Cheers!

No comments: