About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Crafts Venue in Ludlow.

Greetings! If you happen to be in the area, I have put some of my work in a new little shop there. Trying to promote local (and women owned) businesses. Grand opening is February 28th.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Grand opening
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


If you around, pop in, or if you are a crafter she has really good monthly rates and takes NO commission! You basically just rent part of the space and she takes the rent out of what you sell, and sends checks out monthly. Miss Sara D...you should bring some of your little chickens over there!
And don't forget the Greenfield Seconds Sale coming up in 2 weeks! I have some REALLY cheap prices to get rid of the old so I can keep making new.
Info on the sale is on an earlier post. But I will post more closer to the date too.
Cheers!

No comments: