About Me

My photo
A roller girl with a day job and a pottery studio making her way in the world. :)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stranded in Cleveland

So i am stranded in Cleveland after my flight coming out od Chicago was 2 hours late. Heres my room, the picture i took of where i parked at the airport so i wouldnt forget and some pearl necklaces i have been working on in my "spare" time. I am now the lone soul at the bar with a bottle of Ravenswood Zin, portabella fritters and crab cake on the way. Very shaky flight on the way in...took 3 pills...still almost had a heart attack. Ugh. The next flight o am hoping they bump me to first class out of kindness. They are paying for the hotel and a $12 food voucher. A girl can barely get a martini on $12. Happy holidays to all. Seriously, what is wrong with a night to myself in a fancy hotel and a fabolous dinner? Merry Christmas to me!

Malea Rhodes
www.malearhodes.blogspotcom

1 comment:

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

WoW!! $12 whole dollars?? Don't spend it all in one...er...place.

(((HUG!!!!!)))